- International Symposium on Networked Cyber-physical Systems (NET-CPS 2016), 19-20th September 2016, Institute for Advanced Study (IAS) of TUM. http://www.tum-ias.de/netcps2016/home.html, organized by Prof. Sandra Hirche (TUM), official beneficiary in the oCPS project. Several members of the oCPS network participated.
- Karl Hendrik Johansson (KTH) and Prof. Manfred Broy (TUM) gave plenary lectures.
- Samarjit Chakraborty (TUM) gave an invited lecture.
- Dragan Obradovic (Siemens) and Dr. Harald Rüss (Fortiss GmbH) participated in the panel.
- Precious Ugo Abara (TUM) presented a poster with Prof. Sandra Hirche (TUM) “Event-triggered Control in Large-Scale Interconnected Systems”
- Asad Ullah Awan (TUM) presented a poster with Majid Zamani (TUM) “On a Notion of Estimation Entropy for Stochastic Hybrid Systems
A panel was held to develop a roadmap on networked cyber-physical systems. The National Science Foundation was present and the results will be published.
- Key-note talk by Prof. Sandra Hirche (TUM), Optimal Co-Design of Scheduling and Control for Networked Systems at the 19th ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, 12-14th April, 2016, Vienna, Austria http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/conferences/hscc2016/index.html
- Open invited track on “Event-triggered and self-triggered control” at the IFAC World Congress 2017 in Toulouse, France. https://www.ifac2017.org/OIT, organized by W.P.M.H. Heemels (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands), Prof. Sandra Hirche (Technische Universität München, Germany), and Prof. K.H. Johansson (KTH, Sweden), all oCPS beneficiaries.